Saturday, January 29, 2011

Something as little as wedding favors

Let's talk about wedding favors.  First of all, for those who are not sure what wedding favors are, "wedding favors are small gift given as a gesture of appreciation to guests from the bride and groom during a wedding ceremony or a wedding reception."

Last year, I went to a distant cousin's wedding (5th cousin to be exact! Her great grandfather's father and my great grandfather's father were brothers) and I got something cute as wedding favors.  They were little wedding favor bags with Chinese word "double happiness" on it and inside were green tea favored gummy candies!  Today, on the day off from my main job, working on my side job (hehe), I've done a little research on wedding favors.  After going through a lot of pictures of different kind of wedding favors (CD's, soaps, chocolates, sugared almonds),  I found my favorite wedding favors-- "Cherry Blossom Elegance" Mini-Pillar Candle.  Aren't they beautiful and romantic?!  You can buy them at myweddingfavors and they are quite cheap too.



  
Also, my favorite.  flip-flop photo frame with flower
Isn't it a great idea for your guests to leave your party with cute flip-flops and a photo of the both of you inside!

--Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment