Saturday, March 5, 2011

Customized fortune cookies

I remember watching the Bachelor show (Jake's season), and on one of  the episodes Jake took his date (Ally?) to a fortune cookie bakery and they made fortune cookies with their personalized love messages to each other.  I thought it's a wonderful idea to incorporate into a wedding.  This idea is imaginative, sweet, yet inexpensive!  How wonderful is it to include some love messages into these cookies for your guests?!




or even use this as a proposal idea



 You can get fortune cookies customized at local fortune cookie bakery or even online. E Fortune Cookie does personalized fortune cookies and ship them to you.  (note* I have never used this company, this is one of the customized fortune cookie companies I came across online.  You can certainly do more research on this company or other companies before ordering.  I just wanted to share this tip/idea with brides)

--Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment